Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

81kg and still going down

My hard work is finally paying off... from 98 kg 4 months ago I am now 81...

Looking back, As I see my self... I realized something... why I didn't do it before?! Damn!, if only I'd push my self hard and had just a  little determination.

People are asking me, why I decided to loose weight? Am I getting married? Why ? Why?... I told them no!... I am doing this to my self and to my family, no other reasons.. how can I enjoy my life, if I have some health issues?  I'm not a hypocrite to say that I don't eat unhealthy food, I am ... but I am doing it in moderation.  Just enough to satisfy my taste buds.. =)

Loosing weight helps me a lot.... to my self esteem.  It is nice to hear people complementing you and asking you how I did it.

 I am currently half way on this journey towards my ideal weight (65kg). With sheer determination... I will do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment