Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Losing Weight Formula



Losing Weight = Calories in < Calories out

Most of us envies those people who possesses high metabolism rate, meaning regardless how much and how often they eat, they are not getting fat!!!! Seriously...


A few days ago, while on the way home, I heard a news from the radio that Cameron Diaz is facing problem in gaining weight because of her high metabolism rate... She cannot cope up with the calories she is losing ever day... How ironic it is that majority of the people is having problem in losing weight and I am one of the statistics.


Half of my life I am struggling about my weight, until I decided to  do something about it three months ago.  And to solve it, I thought this is just simple math, we are getting fat because of the excess calories.   So the solution... burn the excess calories, yes it is easy to say but hard to do...It takes focus and determination, you must endure the pain... mind over matter.  And the result is great... from my initial weight of 98Kg now I am down to 84kg and still  decreasing.  


I'm not into crash diet, because I don't believe on that, why the hell you will starve yourself to death?!.  Rather, I ate the recommended daily calories intakes.   To burn the calories, everyday after work,  I took an hour of walking and jogging (average of 7km ).  The first week, I must say is the hardest part (your body is adjusting for the new routine).... this is the turning point, but my motivation keeps me going.  After that critical point, everything is fine.. After the workouts you feel happy (because of the endorphins).   You'll feel joy after seeing your weight is reducing, your pants becomes more loose, and people is starting to compliment you for the changes they are seeing.  These things make you more motivated to go on further.   Now I am into it, I told my self to keep it up, because I know how hard it is to lose weight.


Remember this, our bodies work differently... So not all weight loss plan will work you, but the simple truth is.... just follow the simple logic, the more calories your body metabolizes will equals to weight loss.  


"Life is more than diets and workouts"

No comments:

Post a Comment